- Introducing the brand new SurfEars 3.0, the worlds only ear plug that helps your ears without affecting your hearing.
- Designed to let sound in while keeping water out, utilizing unique acoustic mesh specifically developed to block out water, cold air, dirt and bacteria and elements that are known to create common issues like ear inflammation or bone growth in the ear canal known as surfers ear.
- Created by surfers and engineers from Sweden, SurfEars 3.0 has undergone some excellent improvements to enhance overall fit, design and functionality.
- Premium case & minimal eco packaging. Improved leash & color coding.
- Softer tips with improved water seal. Reinforced mesh & stronger adhesive. Double curved wing & tilted core for perfect fit.
SURFEARS 3.0 KEY IMPROVEMENTS
Better Fit & Comfort
Ears are sensitive and the comfort of in-ear devices is closely related to how well these fit in your ear. With all ears unique in size and shape, there’s no one-fits-all solution to making great ear plugs. The team at Surfers have studied the anatomy of the ear closely and identified four main points of contact, which all are critical to achieving good comfort. With SurfEars 3.0 they’ve adapted the product design to follow the ear’s anatomy closely, drastically improving both fit and comfort.
In order to make 3.0 fit so much better they had to make the plugs individual to the left and right ear. Both the wings and cores are unique for your right or left ear. The tube of the core has been modified to point both forward and slightly upwards, creating a more natural fit in your ear. To make it easy for the user to know which plug goes in which ear, they’ve colour coded left and right.
The sealing gels have been redesigned to achieve a better seal while also increasing wearing comfort. They are thinner, softer and conforms to the shape of the ear more easily.