The G1 Nine Dot Four in Black/White is a Resin-7 hard rock maple complete with ABEC-7 bearings. Featuring a full concave, 5.25" Tensor alloy trucks, 52mm 99a wheels and black griptape.
- Dimensions: 8.0" x 31.63" x 14"WB
RESIN CONSTRUCTION + LIGHTER, STRONGER
- Epoxy resin is used to press all our boards which make them lighter, stronger, and longer lasting than normal water-based decks.
TENSOR ALLOY STANDARD TRUCKS + GUARANTEED FOR LIFE
- Standard trucks typically used on models less than 34" long.
ABEC 7 BEARINGS + LESS PUSHING, LONGER ROLL
- Standard on every complete, Globe Abec-7 bearings spin faster and longer which means less effort and faster.
SUPER HIGH-REBOUND BUSHINGS + VERSATILE PERFORMANCE
- Our high-rebound 92a durometer bushings are used in a variety of shapes across the line to match the functionality of each board.
PERFORMANCE WHEELS + FASTER SMOOTHER GRIPPER
- Globe's high-rebound urethane formulas are abrasion resistant, smoother, faster, and provide excellent grip.