Mexican hammocks have been made, used and perfected over 100's of years by the Mayan population in Mexico. Meaning whether sleeping the night through or relaxing on your deck you can be assured of the highest levels of comfort and quality.
- 100% Handcrafted by skilled Mayan artisan weavers in the state of Yucatán, Mexico
- Special Mexican diamond weaving technique achieves maximum strength, comfort and total body support
- Woven soft cotton body, with durable nylon suspension arms for greater carrying capacity and strength
- Multiple suspension arm cords for optimal weight distribution, support and increased comfort
- Perfectly portable, storable and versatile
- Quick and easy to hang
- Lightweight design
Traditional handwoven in a interweave pattern made up of 1000's of strands of cotton cord that stretches and shapes perfectly to your body shape. This weave further enhances comfort as your weight is more evenly distributed throughout the hammock, meaning you will not experience any pressure points even after hours of use as you can from other types of outdoor furniture.
For those hot summer days, the open weave pattern further enhances user comfort by allowing air to circulate around your body.
Versatile to hang in a variety of settings, whether in the backyard, whilst camping or on the deck with our range of optional hanging accessories and for those without existing hanging options hammock stands provide the perfect solution.
Each hammock is individually woven creating a unique gift for any occasion and particularly great options for Christmas, weddings and second year (cotton) anniversaries.